Wednesday, July 7, 2010

where are all the mamas?

Happily i made my way to the hospital today for the mama gathering i have been looking forward to. But when the elavator doors opened. Eh? Nobody's around.
Then i whipped out my calendar and checked. today is wednesday. and last week, there was no gathering, so there should be one today?
Wrong.
It is supposed to be the 2nd and 4th wednesday of each month and last wednesday was still a day in June!!! Blur head me.
Well, it was a good walk though since it was a cool 27degC today. Dropped by the church and the shopping centre before making my way back with terrible shoulder ache.

I was super hungry today, but dinner was simple since we still have more charsiew in stock.
RAMEN~
and edamame to nibble on after dinner
with spicy miso dip sauce
This sauce had a flavour that was OH SO NOSTALGIC!
It reminds me of the fermented beancurd that i love with my porridge!
J says i am crazy. cos he thinks it is smelly tofu. But nonononono this is really tasty and if you think about it, it tastes like miso since miso is fermented too!!!
oh dear i am now sooooooooooooo craving this, so please, anyone out there, if you are coming to tokyo, bring a bottle for me pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

No comments: