Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our nice drive to the hospital

I drove the baby car out to the hospital today for our mama gathering.
And am so satisfied with the 3 wheel drive.
The pneumatic wheels really make a difference and of course being able to enjoy my outing without aching shoulders really lifted my mood.
What used to be a looooooooong walk (when H was still swimming in my tum tum), was a nice 20 min walk. =) i now wish mama gathering was weekly!


Dinner tonight was
Fresh tomatoes from the next door garden to munch on
Nikujaga
Japanese meat and potatoes stew
moloheya & natto sticky hitashi

I used Nasa kun (my shuttle chef's name) for the nikujaga and we were both soooooo satisfied with the superbly simmered beef and potatoes. As if it has been simmering for 2 days! And i only spent 15 minutes heating it up before putting it into its vacuum case.

No comments: