Friday, July 9, 2010

My very own 3 wheeler jogging pram!

We finally got our baby pram!!!
After searching so much online and thinking of even getting one from Australia while we are there, i FINALLY settled for this one.
I wanted a jogger pram so much but it is soooooooooooo tough looking for one here since it is not common to jog with a baby here. Plus, with the perpetually packed trains and buses here, it is impossible to take this when using public transport. But since we have a light weight stroller waiting to be used when H turns 7mths old, we can get another pram, whichever we like without worrying about it being unusable on train outings.
There are sooooooooo many types of 3 wheeler prams in the market now ever since Air Buggy made its debut here, but they are mostly prams which cannot be used for jogging. I am soooooooooooooooooooo elated i found one that has a lockable front wheel which allows me to jog with it!
TADA~
Arrived this morning after we placed the order on wednesday evening.
Fast eh?!

I can't wait to use it!

Today, i made my way to the immigration bureau to get my re-entry pass done.
=(
As usual, i get irritated each time i have to go there.
It is not exactly very near, so the train ride is long. The 2 long packed train rides are usually what drains me out. And when i reach the station, i have to hop onto the bus to get to this really rural area near the sea port.
Next, the place is always packed. AND VERY NOISY!!! For some reason, a lot of people there talk like they are quarreling all the time. And it gets onto my nerves.
The good thing, J was able to meet us at Shinjuku late afternoon before we head home, which lightened my mood. =)

I was way too tired to cook anything fancy, so guess what was for dinner?

Japanese curry and salad

Summer vegetableful pork curry
with miso based ginger pickles

Funny how i was itching like crazy after lunch.
probably the stress from going to that alien centre.
Now, after dinner, it has disappeared. I think i have a weird stress linked itch problem.

No comments: