Wednesday, June 3, 2009

一人ご飯

Dinner tonight was just me and taiyakisan (mr.taiyaki, my chopsticks holder). oh and, the TV remote too.
decided to have red bean tea since taiyaki san was my companion.
もやしの黒こしょう炒め・するめいかと塩昆布入れて炒めた。すごいご飯に合いましたよ。。。
Adding salted konbu to wokfried beansprouts was an idea from TV, and when i tried this a few days ago, it reminded me very much of the malaysian style with salted cuttlefish (which i simply love, and which dad simply forbids because how much it stinks), so this time i tried the stir fry with not only the salted konbu, but also bits of salted cuttlefish (which is not stink at all). Plus lots of black pepper, it made me wish i heated up a larger portion of rice.

Lettuce soup with baby onions, eringi mushrooms, ham and baby white fish.

I know most people dont add lettuce to soups, but because it takes me a long time for me to finish the whole big bunch of lettuce in fresh salads, i like to turn them into soup items so that i can eat a whole lot in one go =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, it's Paula (from Singapore and France). I love your blog, your mouthwatering pictures and your witty comments :)

aki said...

Thanks Paula! =)