Thursday, October 9, 2008

I made granola today!
I like the hard and crunchy type that i usually buy from Marks and Spencers every time i do my London flights. I was craving granola this week but cant really find the same kind at the local supermarket, so i decided to try making my own =) Using just honey, chocolate cornflakes, quaker oats and run infused raisins...
Crunchy golden granola
best enjoyed with yoghurt or ice cream!




Breakfast


Using last nights salad, i turned it into a scrambled egg topping for hot fluffy rice for breakfast

昨日の長いもサラダプラス溶き卵・ご飯の上に=丼

J bento

Dinner
Simmered pumkin with miso meat sauce
かぼちゃの煮物。上にかけているかぼちゃの種は同じかぼちゃから取って今日焼けてみました!
cucumber salad with pink sour plum and sesame dressing
きゅうりサラダ・梅干入りごま塩だれ

and granola topped vanilla ice cream for dessert...

I received a box of Japanese pears from Okaasan yesterday. HOHO they were huge and crunchy and sweet! i placed an apple next to it to compare the SIZE of the pear... =)

No comments: