Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Help needed

A friend asks
C, are you back in Japan already? Are the radiation levels that high?
And then he later asks if my husband can get out of the country.
And later says he is worried about his business partners.
I feel suddenly very depressed.
I know tokyo is fine but EVERYONE is telling me the radiation news is not good and that i should not leave singapore yet. I had so many phone messages today. BUT I WANT TO GO HOME!!! i need a hug.
Mum and Dad are very supportive, they are not telling me to stay or go back, but said they trust that i will do whatever needs to be done.
I WAS HONESTLY SO UPSET WITH WHAT HE SAID.
it was really insensitive. While i am in tears every morning when i watch the news, people are worrying about things TOTALLY NOT IMPORTANT to me!
As i type this, i feel really really heartbroken. I dare not turn on the TV because all my hair stand when i see the images, and i will be in tears again.
I want to do something, but i can't. and yet people are worried about things which need little concern.


If you would like to help,
please...
http://www.google.com/crisisresponse/japanquake2011.html

No comments: