Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Twin eggs!

Cracked 2 eggs into a bowl yesterday,
and found twins!!!!!!!!!
J quickly takes it, holds it near his baby factory and said, "ok factory, we gotta work hard at this."

^.^


We have been warming up to one pot dinners for a few nights.
With my new tefal deep fry pan that has a removable handle for easy storage and simple hotpot meals.
We had seafood paella one evening, with salmon roe scattered over for a japanese style.
And kimchi hotpot over the weekend.

We both think this pot is wonderful for preventing the 2 hungry fellas from over gobbling when we use the huge claypot and overdo the ingredients.

I find myself with more pockets of time to zip around the house to complete my tasks as the lil one gets better each day with self entertainment.
I wonder what runs through their minds when they quietly gnaw away at something in a corner.

No comments: